Re: INSTEON PowerLinc V2 Controller USB 2414U

The listing says actual UPS shipping PLUS $7.  Considering we added about a
buck for the JCValue store to cover bubble wrap, packing peanuts, and boxes
(when not shipping by Priority), $7 sounds a bit steep.

Some sellers offer items at a loss, but make it up with excessive shipping
charges.  That appears to work.  They are still there, but fees cost more
than we were making from the store.  Too many people grab the cheapest
price, and don't consider the total cost with shipping.

Jeff