Re: Any drawbacks to X-10 Pro XPCR?

In article <zkHZj.19175$we7.106@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, JeffVolp@xxxxxxx (Jeff Volp) writes:

| The 16400 controller with the "scene" keypad caused the conflict.

I think I actually have one of those, but without the scene keypad.  I'll
have to look into this.

| While it is certainly possible to repeat the entire 31-bit sequence, that
| can't be done in sync with the original command like it is with standard
| 22-bit commands.

That's what the ACT repeater does.  It repeats the entire extended command
immediately after the original with no gap such that it is in sync with
the second copy (if any) sent by the original transmitter.  So far so good...

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com