Re: need to get audio to other rooms without additional wiring

On Mar 20, 9:56 am, "Paul" <p...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So I want to get whole house audio, or more precisely, whole condo audio.  I
> can't run extra wiring in the place.   I tried a wireless speaker extender,
> but reception was sketchy between opposite sides of the condo and through
> walls.
>
> In my perfect world, I'd find an inexpensive way to extend the audio vi IP,
> but that's proving hard to find as well.  I found references to a HomePlug
> audio extender, but can't find it for sale anywhere.
>
> My big thing is that I want the original audio sources to be centrally
> located, and just extend the audio to the other rooms.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Paul

Go with Sonos.  It's a all wireless, and super simple to setup.  While
it may seem expensive, consider it in comparison to the other systems
or to a hiring an installer for a professional wired install.  It's a
great deal and it works great.   Highly recommended:  http://www.sonos.com/