[no subject]

Regarding a meter, I do have an ESM1, but it hasn't been very useful
solving the latest round of problems.  I am wondering if there isn't
some sort of issue with frequency rather than strength.  For example,
I have two different RF transceivers.  One is an older RR501.  The
other is a TM751.   One works better than the other even though they
provide similar signal strengths (according to the ESM1) when plugged
in the same outlet.  Could one be a little off the 120 kHz frequency?
Perhaps some receivers are more sensitive to that than others.  I wish
I had an oscilloscope.

Anyway, thanks to all who replied.  You have been very helpful.

Pat