Re: ATSC modulators

I've seen some but those were professional stuff..

I used to install camera system for a security firm and we were working with
the cable company of the region (videotron) to provide the camera signal of
the front door of some large apartment building (like 100 app and more) this
was on channel 900 and up of the digital setup box , I remember that the
transmitter was sold for more then 10.000 canadian installed..

this was used to provide a feed back of who was calling on the intercom
(phone system)

33fa3802-eb5d-431b-8c53-0eb93f7221e8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx