Re: Active Home Question

As always, thanks for the response, Bruce. That was a good guess. But
alas, both the house code on the Tools menu and the Monitored Housed
Code on the Config menu are both set to the same code as are the devices
that are going on/off. I can see the activity when I turn the device
on/off from inside Active Home or from a mini controller. So it seems
odd that I do not see them when the CM11A generates them when running a
macro.