Re: Active Home Question

On Sat, 17 May 2008 14:48:37 -0700, David White wrote:

> Still somewhat of a newbie... I am using ActiveHome 1.42 with my CM11A.
> My computer is connected to the CM11A and the communications routines
> are running. But I when a macro I have downloaded into the CM11A goes
> off, I do not see anything in the communications log. I do, however, see
> the results of the macro being run. Is this expected behavior? Thanks.

When a macro downloaded to the CM11A's EEPROM is executed, the only thing
the CM11A reports back to the PC is that a macro at EEPROM address xxx
has been executed - there are no details as to what commands are
transmitted.

It's up to the software to look up and translate the macro commands
at that address using the saved copy of the EEPROM memory image, but
ActiveHome doesn't do that.

Regards,
Charles Sullivan