Active Home Question

Still somewhat of a newbie... I am using ActiveHome 1.42 with my CM11A.
My computer is connected to the CM11A and the communications routines
are running. But I when a macro I have downloaded into the CM11A goes
off, I do not see anything in the communications log. I do, however, see
the results of the macro being run. Is this expected behavior? Thanks.