Re: Roomba - corner brush, etc

>The Red Roomba (which
> clearly has a different algorithm than the yellow DirtDog) was on its way
> back to the charging base when I dropped some litter on the floor between
> in
> and the base.  The "dirt" light came on and the Roomba then began its
> clean
> dance, returning to base after working that area for a few minutes more.

That is the way all our Roomas behave. What would a Dirt Dog do different?
Does a DD have a dirt sensor?
Yeah, Roombas are fun! I just wish they were a bit more durable. I get tired
of repairing them. (two vacuum motor driver transistors, a new brush gear
box, new speaker (clogged with litter dust), and many new battery
cells...sigh.