Re: Justify Upgrade from X-10 to Z-Wave?

For driving just one leg he could use the basic XTB with the WGL
wireless receiver plugged into it. However, he'd be better off for
future expansion with the two legged version as he's bound to use both
legs eventually. Even with a full panel an XTB-IIR can be piggybacked
onto existing breakers. Most panels will accept double half size
breakers on the bottom 3 or 4 positions on both sides so a couple of
full sized ones can be replaced and provide a dedicated breaker from
each leg.