Vizia+ availability

I'm planning to install a new lighting circuit with dimmable 3-way
switches and I want to use some of the Vizia switches because of the
dimmable remote feature. I noticed on the Leviton website that they
have an updated line called Vizia+ that has put the dim buttons and
LEDs in the top of the main switch rather than on the sides. The
manual also shows more progammable features than the original Vizia.
This seems to be a pretty new series from Leviton since I can't find
any online dealers that have them. Does anyone know when Vizia+ will
be available?