Re: Making an X-10 lamp module immune to dimming

FWIW, for those cases where a relay is best, Smarthome does make an
Appliance Module that they claim to be 80% quieter than the X10 one.  I
have some and they are quiet enough so that you wouldn't notice it
unless the room were very quiet and you were close to it.