Crestron plans for digital video distribution?

Has anyone heard of Crestron's plans for digital video distribution?
(i.e. taking an HDMI source and switching it to displays all over a
facility?) I'm familiar with the PVID series, and know they can do
baseband video switching, including component, but I think switching
in the digital domain is a much more elegant solution.