Re: Making an X-10 lamp module immune to dimming

"Bill Kearney" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Anyone know of a mod to make an X-10 lamp module immune to dimming?
>
> As opposed to just using an appliance module?

Yes, for quite a few reasons.

1) Most importantly they do not clack

2) I have about 40 of them doing nothing that I would like to put in service

3) they can be used for some CFL's as long as they aren't dimmed

4) I seem to have less of a flashing and phantom restart problem using them
with CFL's.

5) They respond to ALL LIGHTS ON and OFF, appliance modules don't

--
Bobby G.