Re: CFL's and X-10

"D&SW" <d&sw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5Uj4k.3472$Mu.2773@xxxxxxxxxxx
> This was in the mail today...question is has X10 done anything to stop a
CFL
> from flickering from the local control sensing current?
> http://www.x10.com/promotions/am466_ed_cfl_0610.html

I suspect not.  I don't see anything that would lead me to believe these are
anything special.  Considering that they put the words "no dimming" in small
print with an asterisk I think it's just their way of saying "at least these
modules won't allow you to try to dim undimmable CFL's and ruin them."
However, if I get a chance, I'll drop them a note asking what makes these
different from regular appliance modules.

--
Bobby G.