Re: Making an X-10 lamp module immune to dimming

The instructions for the mod you seek can be found here:
http://www.idobartana.com/hakb/
Scroll down on the left to "Lamp Modules" and the sub heading "Making a
Silent Appliance Module" and start warming up your soldering iron!

Ido's site is THE repository for X10 mods!