Re: Making an X-10 lamp module immune to dimming

Your are correct about transposing pins 6 & 8.  I caught that myself in an
earlier post.

I was thinking along the lines of a diode and cap too.  I have not looked at
that signal myself.  However, if there is always a pulse there, a simple
circuit may not be sufficient.  A pulse late in the cycle fed through a
diode - capacitor network into the transistor would trigger the triac early
in the next cycle.  Or, does that pulse go away completely when the module
is OFF?

Jeff