Re: Switch Conversion???

Frank,

No the style is not on that site.  These switches have the plates are Ivory
in color going horizontal with maybe two or three rockers.  The plate does
not stand off the wall any more than a standard conventional P&S plate
might.

I am getting a little concerned that they may be Low Voltage but I am hoping
not.  I may have to do some more on site investigation to confirm.

Thanks for the link.  I came across that one in my search as well.  Google
is your friend, only if you use the right key words.

Thanks again.

Les