Re: Justify Upgrade from X-10 to Z-Wave?

I read both of your reviews. They answered quite a few questions and
addressed several concerns. Right now, all my modules work anywhere in the
house (when conditions are ideal) which makes me assume that all the outlets
are on the same leg such that coupling between the two legs isn't
necessary - is this a correct assumption? Assuming that the house is all on
one leg, could I not install, using a standard wall plug and outlet, the
XTB-IIR anywhere in the house?

The articles are a big help in allaying my fears of coughing big bucks for
hard-wired switches and the like. I've had some problems with them in the
past but lacked a real understanding of causes of failures. Thanks for
replying and the articles. I wish the signal was strong enough to switch off
my neighbor's terrawatt floodlight system off at night.

Tom