Re: here we come

On Jun 15, 11:09=EF=BF=BDam, Joe <s...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> if the alt newsgroups are dropped by providers as predicted all the ASA
> posters will have to move to comp.home.automation to do our usenet
> postings. =EF=BF=BDget ready for fun.

Which providers? Who's predicting? Why ASA?

Comp.home seems like a pretty good group since Deadman Bass keeps his
fucking wise ass "attitude" under control there.

Which is indicitive of the fact that what he does here is absolutely
intentional and deserving of the response that he gets.

Until he dies ..... of course.