Re: here we come

"Matt Ion" wrote:

> alt.* isn't a "Big 8"?  I'd say it's about the BIGGEST...

Historically, ALT newsgroups have been a costly BW waste for the ISPs that
support them.  They are also home to much of the illegal image trade, pirated
software, etc.  The problem with dropping them is users will simply take their
posts, attitudes and whatever over to the remaining groups.  As I mentioned
before, the Internet tends to be self-healing.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics