Re: here we come

"Robert L Bass" <> wrote in message
news:cnb6k.90237$bs3.13650@xxxxxxxxxxx
> "Doug" wrote:
>>
>> On the subject of bandwidth waste, I'm sure CHA is eagerly awaiting the
>> chance to read the 237,500 spam posts you recently threatened to post to
>> ASA
>
> I made no such threat.  In fact, you asked me to post 237,500 pages as
> individual posts to ASA.  However, in keeping with our longstanding
> non-friendship, I opted not to honor your request.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> ==============================>
> http://www.bassburgIaraIarms.com
> ==============================>

The reason you haven't posted 237,500 individual spam posts promoting your
website has nothing do with our friendship or lack of it, there are two
reasons, one is that you're a parasite that feeds off this group (ASA) and
parasites rarely kill their hosts. Secondly, even you aren't stupid enough
to waste your time doing it.

As Graham has already pointed out, you made the threat and are now lying
about it. I merely responded to your post and stated my preference.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/cb5d8e6c4b4bcf0e?hl=en&dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/62b23bc09aeebf11?hl=en

>> We just added a few new product lines.  Now there are 237,500 products in
>> our online store,, perhaps I should post our site map for your
>> convenience.  If you prefer, I can put each page on a separate post for
>> you. --
>>
>> Regards,
>> Robert L Bass

Doug