Re: Photosensor Search Help

Do you have the part #/specs for the photo sensor?  There are many
different types, with different resistances, and some that get more
"resistive" when the light increases, and some that get less..

Fry's electronics might have a part that works, or some other
"electronic parts" place in the yellow pages.  Another option might be
(if you know the manufacturer), you might be able to request a "sample".

worst case would be someplace like Mouser or Newark, but the shipping
could be more than the part.