Re: OT: Cancer

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de groupe de discussion : otHik.136401$gc5.90470@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> You know...  there is justice in this world.  I'm having a hard time
> finding it in this though.  No one "deserves" this illness (or the
> consequences).

you want to know where i see justice here?

Simple, a honest mom that helped many other people in her life to the point
where about 200 people will go to a remote lake in the north country (about
3 hour drive from montreal) to be there when we will drop her dust in the
lake where she most liked to go fishing to.. from those people about 50 will
be from her family... well this woman didnt survive for more then 20 month
the same illness that the ass hole from saratoga have.. at least the bastard
from florida will have the same end.. if he would have survived and lived
for some 20 more years, there would be no justice in this world..