Re: CFL database

of this great work of God, though I have often been
solicited. But having now a special call to give an account of it, upon
mature consideration I thought it might not be beside my duty to declare
this amazing work, as it appeared to me to be indeed divine, and to
conceal no part of the glory of it; leaving it with God to take care of
the credit of His own work, and running the venture of any censorious
thoughts, which might be entertained of me to my disadvantage. That
distant persons may be under as great advantage as may be to judge for
themselves of this matter, I would be a little more large and
particular.

SECTION II. The Manner of Conversion Various, Yet Bearing a Great
Analogy.

I therefore proceed to give an account of the manner of persons being
wrought upon; and here there is a vast variety, perhaps as manifold as
the subjects of the operation; but yet in many things there is a great
analogy in all.-Persons are first awakened with a sense of their
miserable condition by nature, the danger they are in of perishing
eternally, and that it is of great importance to them that they speedily
escape and get into a better state. Those who before were secure and
sensele