Re: Intermittent operation of 3 appliance modules AM486

Poor Amy! Her mother was greatly affected at such a behavior in a child,
and knew not what to say to her. One of the neighbors coming in a little
after, asked her what she had cried for. She seemed at first backward to
tell the reason: her mother told her she might tell that person, for he
had given her an apple: upon which she said, she cried because she was
afraid they would go to hell.

At night, a certain minister, who was occasionally in the town, was at
the house, and talked with her of religious things. After he was gone,
she sat leaning on the table, with tears running from her eyes; and
being asked what made her cry, she said, I was thinking about God. The
next day, being Saturday, she seemed a great part of the day to be in a
very affectionate frame, had four turns of crying and seemed to endeavor
to curb herself, and hide her tears, and was very backward to talk of
the occasion. On the Sabbath-day she was asked, whether she believed in
God; she answered, Yes. And being told that Christ was the Son of God,
she made ready answer, and said, I know it.