Re: Intermittent operation of 3 appliance modules AM486

these bounds, and overflows to His own enemies, and then to those of God.

768. Jesus Christ typified by Joseph, the beloved of his father, sent by his
father to see his brethren, etc., innocent, sold by his brethren for twenty
pieces of silver, and thereby becoming their lord, their saviour, the
saviour of strangers and the saviour of the world; which had not been but
for their plot to destroy him, their sale and their rejection of him.

In prison, Joseph innocent between two criminals; Jesus Christ on the cross
between two thieves. Joseph foretells freedom to the one, and death to the
other, from the same omens. Jesus Christ saves the elect, and condemns the
outcast for the same sins. Joseph foretells only; Jesus Christ acts. Joseph
asks him who will be saved to remember him, when he comes into his glory;
and he whom Jesus Christ saves asks that He will remember him, when He comes
into His kingdom.

769. The conversion of the heathen was only reserved for the grace of the
Messiah. The Jews have been so long in opposition to them without success;
all that Solomon and the prophets said has been useless. Sages, like Plato
and Socrates, have not been able to persuade them.

770. After many persons had gone before, Jesus Christ at last came to say:
"Here am I, and this is the time. That which the prophets have said was to
come in the fullness of time, I tell you my apostles will do. The Jews shall
be cast out. Jerusalem shall be soon destroyed. And the heathen shall enter
into the knowledge of God. My apostles shall do this after you have slain
the heir of the vineyard."

Then the apostles said to the Jews: "You shall be accursed," (Celsus laughed
at it); and to the heathen, "You shall enter into the knowledge of God." And
this then came to pass.