Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

which was its centre,
where He made His first Church; and also the worship of idols in Rome, the
centre of it, where He made His chief Church.

731. Prophecies.--That Jesus Christ will sit on the right hand, till God has
subdued His enemies.

Therefore He will not subdue them Himself.

732. "... Then they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, saying,
Here is the Lord, for God shall make Himself known to all."

"... Your sons shall prophesy." "I will put my spirit and my fear in your
heart."

All that is the same thing. To prophesy is to speak of God, not from outward
proofs, but from an inward and immediate feeling.

733. That He would teach men the perfect way.

And there has never come, before Him nor after Him, any man who has taught
anything divine approaching to this.

734.... That Jesus Christ would be small in His beginning, and would then
increase. The little stone of Daniel.

If I had in no wise heard of the Messiah, nevertheless, after such wonderful
predictions of the course of the world which I see fulfilled, I see that He
is divine. And, if I knew that these same books foretold a Messiah, I should
be sure that He would come; and seeing that they place His time before the
destruction of the second temple, I should say that He had come.

735. Prop