Re: CFL database

exactly all that was to happen to them in the land which they
were to enter after his death, the victories which God would give them,
their ingratitude towards God, the punishments which they would receive for
it, and the rest of their adventures. He gave them judges who should make
the division. He prescribed the entire form of political government which
they should observe, the cities of refuge which they should build, and...

712. The prophecies about particular things are mingled with those about the
Messiah, so that the prophecies of the Messiah should not be without proofs,
nor the special prophecies without fruit.

713. Perpetual captivity of the Jews.--Jer. 11:11: "I will bring evil upon
Judah from which they shall not be able to escape."

Types.--Is. 5: "The Lord had a vineyard, from which He looked for grapes;
and it brought forth only wild grapes. I will therefore lay it waste, and
destroy it; the earth shall only bring forth thorns, and I will forbid the
clouds from raining upon it. The vineyard of the Lord is the house of
Israel, and the men of Judah His pleasant plant. I looked that they should
do justice, and they bring forth only iniquit