Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

I have to agree with all that 100%, mostly. Well put.

OTOH: Cadillac just announced some new model with 500hp and a 6.2l (?)
engine. When will we ever start taxing the shit out of these sinners?
(Hummer come to mind? Rated the worst vehicle by everybody , including
the military)