Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

> One thing CHA'ers can do is write to the manufacturers if they find that
> company's bulbs start slowing, or dim over time or interfere with X-10
> commands or radio reception.  They can't improve their products without
> feedback.

Frankly, if the emergence of CLFs puts the final nail in the X-10 coffin I'd
be glad.

But you're certainly right about feedback to the vendors.  Trouble is it's
easier for people to whine online than to actually DO that.  To say nothing
of actually participating in recycling efforts.