Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

So creating more mercury contamination justifies a poor source of
energy?

Me thinks we need to improve at both ends. Your mercury saving logic
is very short termed thinking. I agree that CFL lamps may be a good
thing in the short run but not the best in the long. The creation of
electrical energy in an irresponsible (for the era) way, cannot and
should not justify a product that can harm our environment.

All the best.