Re: CFL database

LOL.. I love it. I always find cultural differences in languages
(especially English, very amusing. I hated them in school. As a
Canistan resident we have a good working knowledge of 'mericun
dialect, typically and also Brit slang.

I never thought about beat freqs with lighting. Good point. I have
discovered a fair but of SADS in my later years. Especuially trying to
live on solar PV and thermal at my building site last winter. Man,
that was a SADs amplifier. I counted 6 hours of sun in Dec-Jan until
our winter started last week of Jan (odd year... probably global
cooling or el niño)