Re: CFL database

I think you're mostly right on epilepsy (I had misunderremembered the
critical frequencies) although it's possible to get a beat frequency from
watching TV with fluorescent lighting.

     http://www.epilepsynse.org.uk/pages/info/leaflets/photo.cfm#frequency

"For example, the flickering from a fluorescent tube light could interact
with the light from a screen and trigger a seizure. The risk of this
happening may be reduced by using non-fluorescent lights."

If you lived down here you'd have less need of artificial tanning and you'd
learn to spell color properly (or, at least, more economically). ;)