Re: CFL database

Some of us have an Ikea only 10 miles away, and some of us manage to
combine drop-off trips with other shopping that happens to be nearby...

Anybody who drives 100 miles (or 10 miles, for that matter) just to
recycle a light bulb is, well, a pretty dim bulb!

And some of us have pretty high mpg, low emissions vehicles.  I burn
less than two quarts of gas to make a 20 mile trip...