Re: CFL database

Since I keep him in my killfile, I only see a sampling of the fishy
Floridian's daily litany of lies when someone quotes him. One thing I know
for sure is that bass are completely incapable of telling the truth.

While this company may be biased, they say that fluorescents are the biggest
source of mercury contamination of any consumer product.

     http://www.bethlehemlamprecycling.com/page01.htm

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org