Re: CFL database

A little off topic but....

It only takes one Pollack to screw in a light bulb. They stand on a
ladder and hold the lamp still in the socket 'cause....

They think the whole world revolves around them.

BTW: In Ontario they had a big sale on Energy Wise ceiling fans.
Looking for one at the time I got excited until I found them using
some two pins twist lock base I have never seen. Well the next thing
you know WalMart has a few of these new bases.

Why would somebody introduce a new base? Total marketting scam to sell
more expensive lightbulbs.
What are people going to do when there last CFL bulb burns out or the
room isn't btight enough? Get the wire cutters and put in an industry
standard medium base, hangin on the wires until they can get rid of
the junk.

"RickH" <passport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message