Re: Intermittent operation of 3 appliance modules AM486

The CM-11 sends out random codes if you leave it unplugged. It has
been a long time for me since using a CM11 (sofwtare was too dumb) so
I forget the exact details but I think you cannot leave the serial
port unplugged for some reason or it goes nuts.