CFL's & Electronic Ballast bad???

Hello all,

Looking for a little insight.  I heard today from an electrician that there
is some issue with CFL's and Electronic Ballast in that they are causing
reception problems with radios.

What he has told me is that at some another location after installing some
new lights that use electronic ballast, the employees there cannot get the
radio to pull in any stations with out turning off the lights.  He said that
he has heard that CFL's do the same thing.

Soooooooooooooooo since this is the first time I have heard of this I
thought I would post the query here.  Because if anybody know anything about
this phenomenon somebody here will post back some input.

It is very possible that this is well known and I did not get the

So the floor is open for discussion.

Thanks in advance to all.

Les