Re: pre-wire home - best practices?

Nice. I am beginning to think about those items in my house, in
progress. I have a stand up spot the full length of the house and
around the corner. I need to float some planks above the insulation
levels for full access. OTOH. mine is a one story and the walls are
usually always accessible with difficulty.

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:j7Dej.60897$DP1.5734@xxxxxxxxxxxx