Re: Robert Bass

>I have tried to imagine what it would be like if the "shoe were on the
>other
foot".

Someday you won't have to imagine what it will be like. None of us will.
That is the whole point.
Perhaps your end won't be as unfortunate as what Bass has drawn for his
number, but you can be sure your number will come up. As for what Bass may
or may not be in real life, I can quote my doctor who says that the nicest
people seem to get the most horrible diseases at too early an age.
So I know I'll go peacefully in my sleep long after I turn 100.