Re: Ceiling Fans...

Wow, I didn't know Lightolier "Compose PLC" was a brand of X10 hardware.

This is very helpful because I was close to getting rid of X10 in favor of
UPB, just because decent (that is, nice looking) wall switches are getting
harder to find since Smarthome moved to Insteon.

Does anyone else have experience with these components?  I mean, do they
work and play well with the rest of the X10 stuff?

Thanks!

--
 Richard S. Smith / Email: rss@xxxxxxxxx / Web: http://www.rssnet.org/