Re: insteon delay

Do you have both Access Points plugged into different legs of the house
wiring? If so it should be almost instantaneous. As you add more Insteon
devices response gets better. In checking my own installation, it takes
less than half a second from the time I click on or off till the light
responds. I am clicking on my PC screen and going over ethernet to the
controller.  If I do it from a button on a ControlLinc it's even faster.