Re: x-10 outlet chatters

I have owned two X10 recepticals and both began to crap out like that after
a year or so. Junk.

"Dimbo Spams" <cuervojose(remove)@jps.net> wrote in message
When ever my program sends a signal to turn on the outlet, the outlet
chatters and the light blinks on and off, then stays off. If I use the
remote to turn on the same outlet, all works fine, if I use the remote
interface on the computer to turn on the light, again, all works fine. It is
just when the computer program sends the signal that there is a failure. Any
ideas? Thanks in advance

--
Joe