Re: XPS3 Strangeness

BruceR wrote:
> David,
> Your assumptions about the SignalLinc & Booster are correct. The Booster
> is a repeater and the Coupler is a passive connection.  Try turning on
> your oven to see if control is any better - the oven acts like a passive
> bridge.

Thanks Bruce,

I tried turning on the oven and that seems to make no difference. I also
tried turning on my 240V shop heater in the garage to see. Again, no
difference. I will try my dryer too but I suspect that I will get the
same result.

So it looks like an amplifier along with a bridge will be required.