Internet enabled building automation

I work for Tridium, a company that designs and manufactures internet
enabled building automation controls and software.  The real value of
our product is the open software framework, called Niagara, which
helps manufacturers develop Internet-enabled equipment systems and
device-to-enterprise applications. Niagara resolves the challenges
associated with open systems, integration, connectivity, and
interoperability by integrating diverse systems and devices -
regardless of manufacturer, or communication protocol - into a unified
platform that can be easily managed and controlled in real-time over
the Internet.

For those of you new to these technologies, I invite you to take a
look at www.Tridium.com to see more about what we do and the many
applications of Niagara.  You might also want to take a look at
www.Niagara-Central.com which is our online community website for
Niagara developers and integrators.  The community website includes
discussion forums, a knowledge base, blogs, and our plans for
Niagara's future.

We are an open framework, and an open company, devoted to building
effective tools for building automation.