Re: Speech recognition system for Home automation.

"Soren" <soren.skou.nielsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote

> I must admit, the microphones a cool! :) , but at a 200$ price tag
> for the cheapest ones, and above 1000$ for the medium quality
> series, its waaay above may budget for this project

The prices on Crown's site are MSRP.  Street prices are somewhat
lower.  I carry Crown Audio online.  Current prices for their PZM's
are as follows.  The PZM11 series are the ones most often used for HA
applications.

PZM10    $ 117.59
PZM10BLK    $ 117.59
PZM10LL    $ 164.40