To Donate: New, sealed Visual Studio Standard Edition 2005 (not Express, not 2003)

Folks,

I have a new, sealed, unregistered copy of Visual Studio 2005 Standard
Edition with COA ( not Express, not 2003 or earlier) that I received from
Microsoft and that is excess to my needs because I have the Professional
version.

It is a "Comprehensive developer tool for building high-performance
client/server-based Microsoft Windows Web, Smartphone, and Pocket PC
solutions."

It is marked "Not for Resale" .
So I'm giving it away, not selling it  ;-)

This is not the free Express Edition. This Standard Edition has
retail/street price of ~$225.  "Not for Sale" copies like mine are offered
for $58on eBay.

Email me if interested and you are working on a HomeSeer or other useful HA
application in VB and are willing to share your results and code with the
community.

Thanks ... Marc

Visit my Personal Home Automation and Electronics Internet Porch Sale.
New items being posted as they emerge from storage
www.ECOntrol.org/porch_sale.htm

Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org