Re: Speech recognition system for Home automation.

So this bloke had a new car with fully automated SR controls, he had a
stutter  which was brought on by words starting with ST such as start & stop
so he set it up using "Jesus" for start and "God" for stop.
One day while showing it off to a friend he for forgot the word for stop and
the car was careering towards the edge of a cliff, in desperation and panic
he shouted "oh God we're going to die" , the car recognised the command
"God" and in the nick of time  stopped on the edge of the cliff.
Jesus, that was close said his friend

Yeh, I know its an old joke

Doug