Re: firewater? [OFF-TOPIC]

> Unless Roy has come up with some new, magical
> laws of physics and chemistry, the same thing will
> be true of his RF electrolysis process.

Kanzius' technique does not involve electrolysis.  Whether it is
efficient enough to be useful remains to be seen.

> Make no mistake:  This is still hydrogen as an
> energy storage or energy transportation medium --
> not as fuel.

The Kanzius method is not being held forth as a means of directly
powering vehicles.  Apparently, he thinks it might be more suitable
for operating turbines to produce electricity.  Kanzius and other
researchers have been prudent about claims of the system's usefulness
in its present form.

FWIW, Kanzius' cancer research is apparently regarded highly enough
that there are major studies being conducted at some of the top
cancer research facilities in the country, including MD Anderson
where pancreatic cancer cells were killed in a laboratory test.  The
data is far from conclusive but the results of the MD Anderson
studies have been so encouraging that multiple studies are now
underway elsewhere.  For people like myself who are fighting cancer,
this is promising research.  Though it's not a proven treatment it's
definitely not a hoax.  If in the process of developing a new
treatment for some types of tumors Kanzius has accidentally found a
cure for the nation's energy crisis, [Sorry, I have to say it] more
power to him.  :^)

> And, of course, all of this is off-topic.

Not entirely.  Alternative energy is of interest to many home
automators.  I don't want to give the impression of being sold on
this thing but it does look interesting and just maybe....

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics